Submit your abstract to PANLAR 2021
- Abstract Submission Opening: March 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 April 2021
- Notifications to submitters: June 2021
Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted!
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. DEADLINE: The Final Submission Deadline is Tuesday-April 20TH, 2021 at 5pm (UTC/GMT -3, Argentina). Abstracts cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or e-mail. All abstracts for the 23rd Panamerican Congress of Rheumatology must be submitted electronically through the electronic abstract submission system.
2. REGISTRATION: You can submit your abstract without being registered. The presenting author must be registered to present at the congress. The deadline for the presenting author to register is June 28th, 2021, to be able to present his/her work at the congress.
3. PUBLICATION: Accepted abstracts will be published in in the official magazine PANLAR JCR.
4. ABSTRACT LIMIT: There are no restrictions on the number of submissions you may submit or on the number of submissions you may present.
5. LANGUAGE: Abstracts must be written in English. Use clear language, avoiding complex characters or formulas. Once the oral presentation or poster is accepted, it can be done in Spanish, Portuguese or English.
6. CHARACTER LIMIT: There is a limit of 2500 characters for the text of your submission and references including blank spaces and punctuation (this does not include authors’ information, title, keywords).
It is allowed to include up to 2images (tables, graphics or pictures)
7. Follow the instructions on the screen to access the abstract submission form. Fill in all fields of the online form.
8. DISCLOSURES: The presenter will be asked to complete Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships to finalize your submission.
9. PRESENTATION TYPE: You will be asked to select a preferred Presentation Method (Oral or E-Poster) and the appropriate Topic from the following options:
- Basic Science
- Sjogren and other systemic autoimmune conditions
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Spondyloarthropaties and other inflammatory arthropaties
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Osteoarthritis and Pain
- Rheumatology education
The final decision about the Presentation Method will be made by the Evaluation Committee.
10. AUTHORS: Please enter all authors in the order they should appear in the heading of the abstract.
It is the author’s responsibility to submit the correct complete names of the other authors that will be reproduced in the certificate as typed by the author (in the case of acceptance).
Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address. The contact author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing co-authors of the status of the abstract.
11. ABSTRACT PROOF: Carefully check your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying properly in your proof. If you find errors, return to the appropriate page to make your corrections.
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; if accepted any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
12. COMPLETING YOUR SUBMISSION: Abstracts fulfilling all criteria can be saved in “Final submission” status. Only abstracts in “Final submission” status will be regarded as successfully submitted and considered for the meeting. The submitted / draft abstracts cannot be edited after the Final Submission Deadline on Tuesday-April 20TH, 2021 at 5pm (UTC/GMT -3, Argentina).
13. REVIEW: To preserve the peer review process, do not include any identifying information (e.g., institution or author names) in the body of your abstract. All abstracts will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
14. NOTIFICATIONS: will be emailed by Early June 2021.
The Evaluation Committee decision will be irrevocable and there will not be evaluation revisions.
15. PRESENTATION: For abstracts accepted, it is compulsory the presenting author present the paperduring the day and time allotted in the Congress.
16. CERTIFICATE: Only one certificate per abstract will be issued and will include the authors in the order of the submission.
17. TECHNICAL SUPPORT: If you have any difficulty with the submission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org