- What are the accepted payment methods?You can pay for your registration by credit card or bank transfer. All values are expressed in USD. Please note that payments by bank transfer may incur in administrative fees.
- When is the payment deadline?
Your registration will not be confirmed until we have received your payment in full.
- Does the congress offer any kind of certificate to the participants?
Yes, the certificate of participation, both individual and as a group, can be downloaded from the congress website.
- Are group registrations made through the website?
Yes, they are made through the official website of the congress. In the “REGISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION” section, select “Register now” and you will be able to choose to do it individually or as a group.
- Is there a special group rate?
No, we do not have a special rate for groups.
- After registering the group, are there any procedures to do?
Once the group is confirmed and subscribed, the confirmation will be sent by mail.
- In case of a change of participant, correction of name or email, does it generate any additional cost?
No. Just be aware that once confirmed the registration it is not transferable.
- Until what date do you allow registrations?
There is no deadline. During the congress you can also register.
- Will the rates vary until any deadline?
Yes, we have early registration until January 31, after that date it will be regular registration. You can check rates here.
- How far in advance will attendees receive access information?
Within 3 days prior to the congress, general accreditation information will be sent.
- What will be the official language of the Congress?The official languages of the congress are English, Spanish and Portuguese. The projected academic content and communications during the conference days will be conducted in English.
- What is the email address to communicate with you during the congress?You can contact us by email at email@example.com
For doubts or inconveniences related to registrations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a possibility to attend the congress virtually?At the moment the congress continues 100% face-to-face in the city of Río de Janeiro, Brazil. If a virtual option is offered in the future, it will be announced through this website.