- What will be the venue for the congress?
The congress will be held at the Windsor Oceanic Hotel located at R. Martinho de Mesquita, 129 – Barra da Tijuca.
- What are the accepted payment methods?
You can pay for your registration by credit card or bank transfer. All values are expressed in USD. Please note that payments by bank transfer may incur in administrative fees.
- When is the payment deadline?
Your registration will not be confirmed until we have received your payment in full.
- In case of a change of participant or correction of name, does it generate any additional cost?
No. Just be aware that once confirmed the registration it is not transferable.
- Will the rates vary until any deadline?
Yes, we have early registration until January 31, 2023. After that date it will be regular registration. You can check rates and secure your place at: https://congreso-panlar.com/en/registration-accommodation/taxas-de-registro/
- How far in advance will attendees receive access information?
Within 3 days prior to the congress, general accreditation information will be sent to your email account.
- Are group registrations, of up to 10 people, made through the website?
Yes, they are made through the official website of the congress. In the “REGISTRATION AND HOTELS” section select “Register” and you will be able to choose to do it individually or in groups.
- Is there a special group rate?
From 10 inscriptions, there is a complimentary registration.
- I have a group of more than 10 professionals, how do I register them?
Please contact the commercial area to obtain the group benefits, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Paola.Frisenda@wearemci.com
In case you want to pay by credit card, please note that you will have a surcharge of 6% on the rate.
- After registering the group, is there any procedure to do?
Once the group is confirmed and paid, the confirmation will be sent by email.
- I am an exhibitor, what does my registration include?
Exhibitor registration includes:
– Access to the exhibition area
– Access to the Posters area
– Congress Badge
– Opening and Closing Ceremony
- Does the congress offer any kind of certificate to the participants?
Yes, the certificate of participation, both individual and as a group, can be downloaded from the congress website and will be available for a period of one year.
Nationals of countries party to the “Agreement on Travel Documents of MERCOSUR States Parties and Associated States” (Peru, Colombia, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Ecuador and Paraguay) are not required to travel to Brazil and may enter with:
a) Valid identity card or;
b) Valid passport.
To find out if you require a VISA to enter Brazil visit: https://www.gov.br/mre/pt-br/embaixada-lima/espanol/sector-consular/viaje-a-brasil/revisa-si-necesita-de-visa-para-viajar-a-brasil
COVID-19: Brazilians and foreigners must submit:
– Proof of complete vaccination against Covid-19, or antigen test or RT-PCR, with negative or undetectable result for Covid-19, made one day before shipment.
See more information here: https://www.gov.br/mre/pt-br/embaixada-lima/espanol/sector-consular/viaje-a-brasil/requisitos-para-ingresar-a-brasil#:~:text=%2D%20Brasile%C3%B1os%20y%20extranjeros%20deben%20presentar,un%20dia%20antes%20del%20embarque
The Yellow Fever vaccine is not mandatory however it is highly recommended, especially if the tourist plans to visit rural or forest areas. To take effect, vaccines must be taken at least 10 days before travel.
Please note that Brazil requires an International Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination for travelers from: Angola, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Shrimp, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Ivory Coast, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, French Guiana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Kenya, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania and Venezuela.
In this link, you will find more information: https://www.gov.br/saude/pt-br/assuntos/saude-de-a-a-z/f/febre-amarela#:~:text=Atualmente%2C%20a%20febre%20amarela%20silvestre,reemerg%C3%AAncia%20do%20v%C3%ADrus%20no%20Pa%C3%ADs
- What will be the official language of the Congress?
The official languages of the congress are English, Spanish and Portuguese. The projected academic content and communications during the conference days will be conducted in English.
- Will the sessions have simultaneous translation?
Some sessions will have simultaneous translation, they will be indicated in the congress program which will be published on the website.
- What is the email address to communicate with you during the congress?
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
For doubts or inconveniences related to registrations to panlar2023-Registration@wearemci.com
- Is there a possibility to attend the congress virtually?
The congress will be 100% face-to-face in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- I want to present an abstract, how should I do it?
To submit your scientific work, enter the following link link https://congreso-panlar.com/en/scientific-works/
Remember that the final deadline for submission of papers is January 19, 2023. If you have any difficulties during the submission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org