There are 2 presentation types:
- Oral comunications:
- Posters communications:
Poster format (standard)
Digital format poster (e-poster)
Abstracts accepted will be published in the official magazine PANLAR JCR.
Abstracts review and notifications
After review by the scientific committee, authors will be notified by email about results on 10th February 2020. If abstract is accepted presenting author must register and pay the registration fee. Abstracts without paid registration fee will not be published.
Maximum length of the abstract: 400 words. The author (s) must indicate the topic that best suits your paper. Each abstract must include a correct description of objectives, methods, results and conclusions, so that the Scientific Committee of the Congress can do an adequate review.
- Basic Science
- Lupus and other systemic autoimmune disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Spondyloarthropaties and other inflammatory arthropaties
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis and Pain
Abstracts must be written in English. Use clear language, avoiding complex characters or formulas. Once the oral presentation or poster is accepted, it can be done in Spanish, Portuguese or English.
General rules for abstracts
- Abstracts must sent through the Congress website system.
- During the abstract submission process the presentinf authors must be clearly identified and they provide contact details and email for correspondence.
- Author(s) must select the topic that best suits their paper.
- Abstract will not exceed in any case the 400 words with spaces included. Larger abstracts will not be admitted.
- Write your abstrat in the official languages: English.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by at least of two reviewers. Final consideration will be of the Scientific Committee of the Congress.
- For abstracts accepted, It is compulsory the presenting author present the paper during the day and time allotted in the Congress.