Before February 26th, 2020
From February 27th to August 11th, 2020
From August 12th, 2020
|Rheumatologists||550,00 US $||600,00 US $||650,00 US $|
|Related professionals||500,00 US $||550,00 US $||600,00 US $|
|Graduates in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Nursing *||250,00 US $||300,00 US $||350,00 US $|
|Trainees and Students *||250,00 US $||280,00 US $||300,00 US $|
|Trainee with Accepted Abstracts *||120,00 US $|
* Registration fees with asterisk are required to provide proof of status (e.g. official correspondence on headed paper).
*Exhibitors Extra Pass: 100,00 US $
*Badge Duplicate Onsite: 20,00 US $
Registration fee includes
Admission to the entire PANLAR 2020 Congress, Access to Pre-Congress (limited spaces), Conference materials, Coffee and Tea on schedule breaks, certificate of attendance and/or participation.
All changes/cancellations must be notified by email to the Congress Secretariat KENES GROUP – email: email@example.com
Registrations made until March 12th, 2020, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Until February 23rd, 2020: Full refund less US$ 50.00 administration fee.
- From February 24th, 2020 or no show: No refund.
Registrations made from March 13th, 2020, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Until June 10th, 2020: Full refund less US$ 50.00 administration fee.
- From June 11th, 2020 or no show: No refund.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in USD to KENES GROUP by:
- Credit Card:Payment by credit card is available only through the online form. We accept VISA and MasterCard
- Bank transfer: If you wish to pay by bank transfer, AMEX or you are experiencing any difficulties with the online form , please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that bank charges are responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees
Full payment must be received before the corresponding registration deadlines to benefit from early/pre onsite registration rates.
The meeting organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage of property belonging to meeting participants, either during, or as a result of the meeting. Please check the validity of your own insurance.