PANLAR 2020 congress is going virtual!
Review the following information and see “How to Maximize Your Virtual Experience”.
The virtual meeting will take place between 17 – 20 September 2020. Virtual sessions will allow for live interaction and will be available on-demand, for registered participants, in the weeks following the congress.
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- Network with your colleagues– browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- Earn CME credits– participate in the scientific programme and earn CME credits
- Listen to all the lectures– whenever and wherever you want
- See all the e-poster presentations – in your own time
- Join the debate– join the live discussions, carefully scheduled to allow participation from all over the world
- Give your feedback– take a short survey and rate the scientific quality of the session
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall– virtual reality will take you on a journey through the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information.